See you there!
We cannot wait to see you at the Spring Together Retreat! Thank you for registering, and thank you for wanting to come together as a community. It’s time!
Your health and safety
We will gather on Wednesday, May 18 at the Craneway Pavilion in Richmond and on May 19-21 on field trips. We will follow Contra Costa County Department of Public Health guidelines which are:
- Please stay home if you feel sick.
- Vaccination against COVID-19 is strongly recommended.
- Wearing masks is recommended.
- We encourage attendees to take a COVID test on May 17 before attending on May 18.
- Respect others’ comfort levels. Please ask for consent before shaking hands, etc.
Tuesday, May 17 from 12:00-1:30pm on Zoom
We will kick off the Retreat with an unscripted conversation with Peter Forbes about land justice. Peter is co-founder of First Light, an ambitious effort between 65 organizations in Maine and the Wabanaki people to increase their presence and sovereignty on the land. This conversation will tee up conversations we’ll have the next day at the Craneway.
Wednesday, May 18 at the Craneway Pavilion in Richmond, CA
- You do not need to print a ticket. Your name will be on list at the welcome desk.
- Information about driving, taking the ferry, biking, and public transit is here.
- Find or host a carpool here.
- Doors open at 9am, program starts at 10am.
- Coffee, a light breakfast, a delicious lunch with gluten free, vegan, and vegetarian options, snacks, and drinks will be served.
- Do you play music? Bring your instrument! A jam session will happen at lunch.
- More information is here.
Thursday – Saturday, May 19-21 on Field Trips
- A handful of TOGETHER Bay Area members are hosting unique experiences around the region. Learn more here.
- Are you interested in going for a field trip? Great! Sign up here for a small fee of $25.
- Field trip tickets are not sold separately. You must have an Online Only or Multi Day ticket to go on a field trip.
Field trip details will be sent to everyone who registers.
- Tell your peeps and your tweeps that you’re going to the Spring Together Retreat with #TogetherBayArea and tag us at @TogetherBayArea
Bring your Friends and Colleagues
The Spring Together Retreat is for EVERYONE who cares about climate resilient lands, equity and justice, healthy lands, and healthy communities. Let your friends know you’re coming (and encourage them to come too)!
- Talk up the retreat on social! #TogetherBayArea
- Share the Spring Retreat link with your team/department/partners, etc.
- Expand your network and invite someone new to you
- Encourage folks who just started their job, or who just started their career!, to attend
- Full refunds for any reason will be granted up until May 6, 2022 at 5pm. After that date and time, refunds will not be granted except for illness. Please stay home if you’re not feeling well! To request a refund, send an email to [email protected]
- Terms and Conditions can be found here.
- Contact for registration and tickets: Kelly Aldoph at [email protected]