With our members, for our members
Member benefits and contributions
- Leveraging the impact of your organization by participating in a policy agenda that prioritizes equitable outcomes for the region.
- Connecting with and learning from other members who have deep professional expertise in nature, people, and Justice, Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion (JEDI).
- One vote on policy platform/agenda at the annual Summit
- Eligibility for representation on the organization’s Board of Directors
- Eligibility to serve on the organization’s working groups and committees.
- Listed on the organization’s website and other communications
- Annual dues
- A commitment to regional collaboration
- Attendance at the annual Summit to help set the organization’s policy platform/agenda
- Meeting space for working groups (if appropriate) and/or hosting small meetings
- Staff time, as appropriate, on working groups and to support governance and/or programs
We welcome companies to be a part of this coalition as Affiliates. Affiliates are large and small companies like consulting firms, law firms, and other private companies who are interested in supporting a regional coalition for a healthy and resilient Bay Area. Affiliates pay annual dues, are listed on the website, and are invited to sponsor and attend the annual Summit.
This is a great way of marketing your business to the nonprofits, public agencies, and Indigenous Tribes that are members of the coalition. And it is a great way to be a part of the regional community of organizations working on climate resiliency and social equity.
Affiliate dues can be found here.
*Indicates Keystone Affiliates, who have pledged to be a part of this coalition for 3 years.
Please contact Suzanne Beahrs with questions about signing up: [email protected]