With our members, for our members
Member benefits and contributions
- Leveraging the impact of your organization by participating in a policy agenda that prioritizes equitable outcomes for the region.
- Connecting with and learning from other members who have deep professional expertise in nature, people, and Justice, Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion (JEDI).
- One vote on policy platform/agenda at the annual Summit
- Eligibility for representation on the organization’s Board of Directors
- Eligibility to serve on the organization’s working groups and committees.
- Listed on the organization’s website and other communications
- Annual dues
- A commitment to regional collaboration
- Attendance at the annual Summit to help set the organization’s policy platform/agenda
- Meeting space for working groups (if appropriate) and/or hosting small meetings
- Staff time, as appropriate, on working groups and to support governance and/or programs