Build the Momentum campaign
TOGETHER Bay Area was built for this moment in our region’s and country’s history. We need to advocate for transformational policies and public funding necessary for climate resilience and social equity. And we are just getting started.
Our goal is to raise $50,000 this summer to keep this critical work going. Solano Land Trust has kickstarted the campaign with a $2,500 contribution. Thank you!
While our business model relies on membership dues, our 2019 business plan calls for seed funding while we ramp up our membership dues to new levels by 2021. We invite companies, foundations, agencies, and nonprofits to help us build the momentum by contributing to this campaign.
Your contribution means:
- An increased likelihood of funding for the region’s programs and projects on climate resilience and social equity.
- A more coordinated Bay Area community of nonprofits, Indigenous Tribes, and public agencies.
- An inclusive approach to all lands (natural and working, urban and rural) and all Bay Area residents.
- Regional leadership on issues like racism and social inequities, natural resource stewardship, equitable access to parks, and connection between public health and public lands.
- Leverage of local knowledge for regional benefits.
Help us raise $50,000 by August 31 by contributing today.
Please note that contributions to the Momentum campaign are separate from membership dues. Our membership campaign will take place in September 2020. We welcome contributions of any size. Contributions can be anonymous.
Questions? Would you like an invoice to process your contribution? Contact Annie Burke at [email protected]