Let’s get to work. Together.
Online, In Person, and On The Land
Want to meet the people who are meeting the moment? Join us!
This year’s conference is for folks who want to get things done. Who want to get their hands dirty. Who walk in with questions and want to walk out (or dance out!) with answers. Everyone who works for climate resilience and social equity is encouraged to attend and participate!
Three big topics are on the agenda. From the main stage and in small groups, we will work together on how to:
ACCESSING PUBLIC FUNDING FOR PROJECTS & PROGRAMS
Access public funding for crises like flooding and fires, for land conservation efforts like 30×30, for land stewardship and restoration, and for environmental justice and equitable access to the outdoors.
WORKFORCE DEVELOPMENT AND GREEN JOBS
Increase and diversify the workforce for nature-based solutions to the climate crisis, and build meaningful career pathways within our organizations.
CAPACITY FOR NATIVE AMERICAN PARTNERSHIPS
Build and sustain right relations between local Native American tribes and non-Native allies for healthier lands and communities.
- Tuesday, May 9 | Virtual kickoff online from 9:00–10:30 am
- Wednesday, May 10 | All-day, in-person conference at the Craneway Pavilion, Richmond
- Thursday and Friday, May 11–12 | Field trips on the land co-hosted by TOGETHER Bay Area members
The 2023 Spring Conference will feature:
- Dynamic interviews with experts on stage (You have to be there to experience it! They will not be recorded)
- Structured and FUN opportunities to meet new people and reconnect with colleagues from around the region
- Member-led field trips out on the land that provide multidimensional professional development opportunities
- An indoor-outdoor event flow that’s energizing and restorative
- A birthday bash for TOGETHER member organizations who are celebrating big anniversaries (There will be cake and singing!)
- Workshops that facilitate collaboration and tangible progress
Conference registration opens on March 21! The Early Bird tickets will end on April 21. Your conference ticket includes access to the virtual kickoff online, the in-person conference at the Craneway Pavilion, and one field trip on the land (on either May 11 or 12).
TOGETHER Bay Area Members
Early Bird Ticket Pricing: $169
Regular Ticket Pricing: $179
Early Bird Ticket Pricing: $189
Regular Ticket Pricing: $199
Stay tuned for information about our conference speakers and program!
TOGETHER Bay Area member organizations are invited to host engaging and welcoming field trips for the 2023 conference. This is a great opportunity to:
- Highlight your work on the regional stage (free publicity!)
- Talk about successes and lessons learned (let’s build a regional learning culture!)
- Meet and learn from your peers around the region, and to build the region’s capacity.
It’s also an opportunity to spend a day outside, and who doesn’t want that?
Proposals are due by March 1, 2023.
Sponsor our 2023 Spring Conference and lead the way in supporting regional collaboration. TOGETHER Bay Area is bringing together everyone who works for climate resilience and social equity to reconnect, have FUN, and make tangible progress. The sooner you sign on as a Conference sponsor, the more impact you have—both for your organization and for the region. Learn more about sponsorship levels here.
Key dates: Sign up by March 15 and receive Early Bird Bonus tickets. Registration for conference participants opens on March 21 (lots of publicity!). Final deadline for sponsorship is April 26.
Exhibit | $250
Includes 1 complimentary ticket to the conference, your organization’s name in our event materials, and a table in our exhibitor hall at the conference.
Trail | $500
Includes 2 complimentary tickets to the conference, 1 social media highlight, a live thank you from the podium, and your organization’s name in our event materials.
Park | $1,000
Includes 5 complimentary tickets to the conference, 1 social media highlight, a live thank you from the podium, and your organization’s logo in our event materials. Sign up by the Early Bird deadline for 2 bonus tickets!
Watershed | $3,000
Includes 10 complimentary tickets to the conference, 2 social media highlights, a live thank you from the podium, and your organization’s logo in our event materials. Sign up by the Early Bird deadline for 3 bonus tickets!
Ecosystem | $5,000
Includes 15 complimentary tickets to the conference, a table in our exhibitor hall at the conference, 3 social media highlights, a live thank you from the podium, and your organization’s logo in our event materials. Sign up by the Early Bird deadline for 4 bonus tickets!
Regional | $7,500
Includes 20 complimentary tickets to the conference, a table in our exhibitor hall at the conference, 4 social media highlights, a live thank you from the podium, and your organization’s logo in our event materials. Sign up by the Early Bird deadline for 5 bonus tickets!
Lead | $10,000
Includes 25 complimentary tickets to the conference, a table in our exhibitor hall at the conference, 5 social media highlights, a live thank you from the podium, and your organization’s logo in our event materials. Sign up by the Early Bird deadline for 6 bonus tickets!
Thank you to our sponsors!
- You! You and your involvement are what will make the Spring Conference what it is. Will it be meaningful and special? That’s up to you!
- Jen Isacoff is our people organizer and is leading the Ambassador program including field trips, activators, activity leaders, and volunteers. Contact her at [email protected]
- Laura Rosenthal is our Membership & Communications Coordinator. Reach out to her with any & all questions about sponsorship and tickets! Contact her at [email protected]
- Annie Burke, TOGETHER’s executive director, leads the planning team to develop a conference vision and agenda that meets your needs! In her spare time (ha!), she works to secure conference sponsors. Let her know if you can lend a helping hand.
- Stanley Bahorek and Meg Loughran are our strategy and communications leads, and they’re also professional actors and theater producers. Learn more.
- Julie Garren, Jessica Little, and Tom Robinson are all contributing to the planning team in fun and thoughtful ways.